At times, students might face certain difficulties during their learning phase. In this instance, a teacher is somebody who takes up the responsibility and gets the ball rolling for a better and more comfortable environment and future of students. Teachers shape and mould the lives of their students and manoeuvre them towards a brighter tomorrow. As for the students being at the receiving end of such nurturing, there is nothing more insatiable. Because of this responsibility, Online teacher training courses are extremely important for a teacher to get listed in.
Another point to consider is that the training of teachers is principally level-specific. These programmes usually vary according to the requirements of pre-primary, primary secondary, higher education and vocational education. Different grades have certain procedures and methods for classroom transactions.
ONLINE TEACHER TRAINING COURSE – IMPORTANCE
Online teacher training courses not only play a role in the professional development of teachers but also assists the academic excellence of students.
Following are the benefits of online teacher training courses:
- Increases connectivity: It brings teachers closer to their colleagues as well as co-workers and also helps them to connect with their students conveniently.
- Bringing innovation: It also plays a role in helping teachers to innovate their ideas with the use of prior knowledge. Through innovative ideas and thought processes, teachers tend to shift the traditional paradigm of their work field and move towards the new world of technology.
- They become more efficient: The efficiency of their work changes for good once they enrol themselves in an online teacher training course. Teachers understand the importance of adopting new methods of learning as well as teaching. This might include online workshops, quizzes and assessments.
- Self-development: The self-development of teachers and educators is as important as it is for their students. To achieve this milestone, they must enrol themselves sincerely in online training platforms.
- Pocket friendly: These training programs are pocket friendly and highly efficient. Because of a hundred per cent online conduction, teachers do not have to be concerned about travel expenses.
- Creates communities: This way teachers and their coworkers act in a cohesive and coagulative fashion which might as well help them come down to alternate opinions, thereby, students can seek their share of benefits too.
Retention and accountability are a few of the important factors when it comes to the field of academics. These online training platforms help teachers to inculcate that professionally and efficiently. Faculties can determine the quality of learning very conveniently.
COURSES IN ONLINE TEACHER TRAINING
Special education teacher training is an integral course that comes under online teacher training programs. It assists teachers in professionally developing them to work with children with special needs.
Another course in teacher training is called Pre-Primary Teacher Education. It is followed by Primary teacher education, Secondary teacher education, Higher education programs and Vocational Teachers Training.
Some courses that are offered online for this purpose are available in the name of
- Pre Primary Teacher Training
- Special Education Teacher training
- Montessori Training
- TEFL Course in India
- Early Childhood Care And Education
- Nursery teacher training
- Educational Administration and Management
- Music Teachers Training
NATIONAL EDUCATION POLICY 2021
The National Education Policy 2021 highlights the development of an individual working in the educational field. It advocates the fact that primarily, education is the reason behind the cognitive development of learners.
The basic principles of the National Education Policy 2021 are recognising, identifying and fostering the unique capabilities of each student. This is achieved majorly by sensitizing teachers as well as parents to promote the child’s holistic development in all areas.
National Education Policy 2021 promotes multidisciplinary and holistic education across the sciences, social sciences, humanities as well as sports for a multidisciplinary world to ensure the integrity of every field out there. It also encourages multilingualism and believes in the power of language, something that is evident in a country as diverse as ours. It also promotes synergy in curriculum across all levels of education.
Online teacher training courses are responsible for assisting teachers and further providing them with a modernized and technical vision of our world. It borrows innovative ideas and introduces them in teaching as well as in learning. This acts as a considerate service for the future of students as well.
It provides teachers with several benefits and focuses on education as an emerging face of technology.
National Education Policy 2021 has a more or less similar vision, looking at education as a system rooted in our country’s ethos that further contributes directly to sustainably transforming India, providing vibrant, equitable as well as high-quality knowledge to the society as a whole