It is essential to know what type of material should be used to obtain all the benefits of seals or packaging since our products can be manufactured in different kinds of rubbers which must meet specific characteristics.
Silicone (VMQ) (Vinyl Methyl Silicone), is an ideal material for facade seals. It is a flexible and soft to the touch synthetic polymer, it does not age due to its high resistance to temperature changes and outdoor exposure. It is a material that does not get dirty or corrodes with other materials that are in contact with it, it is resistant to all kinds of uses, it is not polluting, and it can be colored.
The silicone rubber gaskets are used in various applications on architectural facades of large buildings. They are designed to provide optimum sealing with excellent resistance under extreme weather conditions and extremely long-lasting durability. They are mainly used as a replacement for EPDM and vinyl gaskets that are incompatible with structural silicone, preventing it from staining or affecting its bond strength.
Key Features of Silicone Rubber Gaskets:
- They are resistant to weathering and ozone.
- They have an excellent Compression Set that ensures their permanent seal.
- They have the most exceptional durability over time.
- They are available in colors such as black, gray, white.
- They are designed in specialized geometries and tailored to each client.
- They achieve superiority compared to othersilicone rubber price (ยางซิลิโคน ราคา, which is the term in Thai).
The field of application of Silicone in the industry could be said to be almost infinite. It is used as an electrical and temperature insulator, and it is also used in sealing joints for the closing of aluminum profiles and non-toxic joints in the food industry, among many other applications.