Vantage Energy Acquisition NASDAQ: VEAC at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-veac is one of the energy-focused important purpose acquisition company. This announcement will be redeemed all of its outstanding shares of Class A common. VEAC stock or VEAC stock news is one of the effective for business and this press is released on April 18, 2019, because the Company will not consummate an initial business combination within the time required. It is an amended and restated certificate of incorporation. The Company is anticipated that the public shares will cease trading as of the open of business on April 16, 2019, to allow time for the settlement of trades. The public shares will be deemed canceled and will be represented only the right to receive the Redemption Amount.
Public Shares And Subsequent Dissolution
- According to the Charter, if the Company does not consummate an initial business combination by April 17, 2019, the Company will:
- Cease all operations except to wind up
- But, it is not more than ten business days thereafter, redeem the public shares, at a per-share price, payable in cash, equal to the aggregate amount. This is depositing in the trust account that is including interest earned on the funds held in the trust account. This is not previously released to the company to pay its franchise and income taxes. This is divided by the number of then outstanding public shares.
- This is dissolving and liquidate. It has a subject in each case to the company’s obligations and it has under Delaware law to provide for claims of creditors.
- The Redemption Amount will be paid to the holders of the public shares. This is depending upon the presentation. That is respective stock or unit certificates.
- There will be no redemption rights or liquidating distributions concerning the Company’s warrants, which will be expired worthlessly.
- The Company’s initial stockholders have waived their redemption rights concerning the outstanding common stock issued before the Company’s initial public offering. After April 18, 2019, this Company shall be ceased all operations and it is excepting for those required to wind up the Company’s business.
- The Company expects that NASDAQ will file a Form 25 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission to delist its securities. The Company is expecting to file a form 15 with the Commission to terminate the registration of its securities. It has under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. As we know, there are many other stock news like nysearcaefa which you can get the latest information at https://www.webull.com/quote/nysearca-efa .